For most of my adult life I have tried my best to eat a healthful diet. In fact, even in my late teens I was reading up on nutrition and dabbling off and on with a plant-powered diet.
But, little did I know I wasn’t even close when it came to getting the wealth of micronutrients I have been since July 10, 2012 when I became a nutritarian thanks to many of Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s books including Eat to Live, Super Immunity, Disease-Proof Your Child, and Cholesterol Protection for Life.
What is a nutritarian?
A nutritarian understands the powerful disease-protecting effects of food and strives to consume an adequate amount and diversity of micronutrient-rich foods.
~ Dr. Joel Fuhrman
What foods are the highest in micronutrients?
Think G-BOMBS!!! :-D
Other nutritional sources
- Cholesterol Protection for Life by Dr. Joel Fuhrman @ DrFuhrman.com
- Disease–Proof Your Child by Dr. Joel Fuhrman @ Amazon.com | Audible.com
- Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman @ Amazon.com | Audible.com
- The End of Diabetes by Dr. Joel Fuhrman @ Amazon.com
- Healthy at 100 by John Robbins @ Amazon.com | Audible.com
- Super Immunity by Dr. Joel Fuhrman @ Amazon.com | Audible.com
More details can be found on the following pages: