The last time I published a similarly titled post I was letting you know about an injury and my upcoming span of off days. Not this time. That is, no injuries here! I’m just taking these days off blogging about my adventures. Thus, please find my plan below for days 27 through 33 out of 56 of Hal Higdon’s 10K Novice Program.
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna 3
- March 2, Day 27: Bike (recumbent): 50 minutes
- March 3, Day 28: Run (elliptical): 60 minutes
- March 4, Day 29: Strength
- March 5, Day 30: Run (elliptical): 45 minutes
- March 6, Day 31: Bike (recumbent): 40 minutes
- March 7, Day 32: Run (elliptical): 30 minutes + Strength
- March 8, Day 33: Off
Oh, and I’ll most likely be doing some recreational swimming as well. And, of course, things might change a bit especially days 27 and 32. See you next Saturday, March 9!!!